Thursday, June 26, 2008

No more sleep



Yari has definitely been keeping us busy and sleep deprived. We wake up at least once in the middle of the night to take him to his papers. He starts to get antsy around 6 - 6:30am so I get up to play with him, otherwise he'll bark, and bark, and bark. It's a little too early to let him bark it out so we play for about an hour. I feed him then take a short nap before I go to work. I can not wait until we can start walking him outside! I'll finally get some exercise again too. It's been a lot of work but so worth it. We've gone to a few puppy play groups and it's awesome watching him play with the other pups. We can already tell he thinks he's a big dog. He hasn't backed down from the other more aggressive dogs and likes to play with dogs of all sizes. He also seems to have an affinity for people too.

Oh, I've set up a web cam that unfortunately only works sporadically: http://www.mqzmedia.com/yaricam/webcam.html

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Life with a wee babe! Ain't it great? It gets easier with puppies too. Looking forward to more pics.