Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lisa & Jocelyn in the house!



I had an awesome birthday with Lisa and Jocelyn visiting on separate trips. Lisa came first and we hit the most awesome El Cerrito garage sales. She helped us with fixing up the backyard.



Jocelyn came and the two were able to overlap with a dinner at KR's amazing place overlooking Mt. Tam.


Jocelyn, Andrea and I watched the opening to Eclipse followed by an lunch at Luna Park, then Dolores and finally Zeitgeist. Joc and I continued the birthday festivities by watching Eclipse, again, with Kevin at the El Cerrito speakeasy.


Definitely a great birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Did you just post these and backdate them? :) How did I miss all of this? Love these photos, LOVED my trip out there. So much fun. Miss you ladies!